01. Review Guidelines
- Live in Montgomery County, Bucks County, or Philadelphia, PA, & surrounding counties in New Jersey.
- Have a cancer diagnosis & undergoing treatment.
- Be referred by the oncology team including their social workers, nurses, clinicians, or other healthcare professional.
- Understand that the Rachel’s Helping Hands grant paid directly to your oncology team or the facility in which is providing the treatment.
- The Grant Application must be submitted by a member of your oncology team. We will review all submittals regardless & contact the oncology or facility if additional information or signatures are needed. You will have options to print the HIPAA Application & to fill out with your oncology team.
- Contact us via email, or phone at 866-722-4358 with any questions.
03. Submit HIPAA Pre-Application
We will review your pre-application & will contact your social worker, facility treatment center, or physician with next steps in filling out Rachel’s Helping Hands Grant Application.
02. Have that conversation
- Talk to your social worker or a member of the oncology team that you want to be considered for our grant.
- Ask about the next steps for them to submit the application.
- Contact us at anytime
04. Spread the Word
We love hearing from current & future patients, in addition to building future partnerships with Oncology facilities, treatment centers, and their teams. Contact us today and let us know how we can work together.