01. Review Guidelines
- Live in Montgomery County, Bucks County, or Philadelphia, PA, & surrounding counties in New Jersey.
- Have a cancer diagnosis & undergoing treatment.
- Be referred by the oncology team including their social workers, nurses, clinicians, or other healthcare professional.
- Understand that the Rachel’s Helping Hands grant paid directly to your oncology team or the facility in which is providing the treatment.
- We will review all submittals & will contact the oncology or facility if additional information or signatures are needed. You will have options to print the HIPAA & Grant Application & to fill out with your oncology team.
- Contact us via email, or phone at 866-722-4358 with any questions.
03. Patient Grant Application
To submit your HIPAA & Grant Application; you can either:
After the application is received, a member from our staff will contact the social worker, facility treatment center, or physician with next steps, or if additional information is needed.
02. Have that conversation
- Talk to your social worker or a member of the oncology team that you want to be considered for our grant.
- Ask about the next steps for them to submit the application.
- Contact us at anytime
04. Spread the Word
We love hearing from current & future patients, in addition to building future partnerships with Oncology facilities, treatment centers, and their teams. Contact us today and let us know how we can work together.